Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Riverside High School is an above average, public school located in Lake City, AR. It has 349 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 26% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading.
Riverside High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B53 Students
- A-22 Students
- B-20 Students
- B20 Students
- B14 Students
- C+14 Students
- B+12 Students
- B10 Students
- C+9 Students
- A8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Riverside High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Riverside High School
- BManila High School
- Manila School District, AR
- 40 reviews
- C+Bay High School
- Bay School District, AR
- 16 reviews
- B-East Poinsett County High School
- East Poinsett County School District, AR
- 69 reviews
- B+Brookland High School
- Brookland School District, AR
- 56 reviews
Riverside High School Reviews
My name is Courtney Tucker and I am a junior at Riverside High School (RHS). I have been a part of the RHS family since 1st grade. I say RHS family only because that's what every day living at Riverside is like! I couldn't have gone to a better high school. Riverside has given me and many others before and after me so many amazing opportunities to express ourselves and be who we are! RHS is a 3A school district and has elementary campuses in Caraway, AR, and Lake City, AR. In the 7th grade, all students are introduced at the high school campus in Lake City, AR. I find this to be such an amazing thing! From then on we spend the rest of our high school careers together. Overall, Riverside as been such an amazing high school and I wouldn't change a thing about it!
I love Riverside! It is a great place for students if they want to get a foot in the door athletic wise. You can also obtain a head start on your college hours by applying to their program. If there was anything they need to work on it would be the teacher and student relationships. I feel like most teachers are just there for a paycheck while others are doing the most for their students.
The teachers are very caring and helpful. The students are friendly and kind. I have learned many things since attending Riverside that will benefit me for the rest of my life. I am in classes that will help me through college.