Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Riverside High School is an above average, public school located in Basin, WY. It has 145 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Riverside High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-39 Students
- B26 Students
- B+15 Students
- B-13 Students
- B12 Students
- B-9 Students
- B-8 Students
- B-7 Students
- B-7 Students
- C+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Riverside High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Riverside High School Reviews
It was small school so it made it very easy to get assistance on homework, with scholarships, etc. The teachers were really good at their jobs. There were SO many different clubs which allowed you to travel and meet new people and more about whatever the club was built around. I didn't like how easy things got brushed under the rug if someone had a "certain" last name or how easy kids got out of getting in trouble for bullying, being arrogant to teachers, etc.
The atmosphere in Riverside High School makes it feel like you are going to school with your family. Although we are in a small town so we all already know each other, the support for any event that the kids are involved in is over the top. Everyone shows up for sporting events, FFA events, fair, plays/musicals etc.
If you actually put forth the effort to succeed, it's fairly easy to. You are given very good opportunities, especially in class. Most teachers do make an effort to help students, when they ask, and the classes offered are very good considering the number of students. But, unfortunately, most activities are not given funding needed. Which does have a particularly negative affect on those who participate.