Rivermont Collegiate serves high-achieving, academically driven students from 2-years-old through 12th grade, and prepares them for success in college and career. The experience of a Rivermont Collegiate education is fundamentally unique. Using our crib to college approach, we are able to work with students through their entire development arc. This allows us to watch them grow, get to know them on a deeper level, and guide them towards their highest potential.
Our commitment to students extends far beyond the classroom. We hold that greatness emerges not from classroom rigor alone, but a symphony of intellectual, cultural, and physical inspirations. We are proud that our distinctive multicultural community develops global citizens ready to meet tomorrow’s challenges.
Rivermont Collegiate is a private, nonsectarian, independent, multicultural day school with 5 and 7-day 8th through 12th-grade boarding. We are the #1 ranked school in Iowa on the 2019 Iowa Advanced Placement Index.
Rivermont Collegiate Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A19 Students
- A16 Students
- A-11 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+9 Students
- A+9 Students
- A+8 Students
- A+8 Students
- A+7 Students
- A+6 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Rivermont Collegiate Reviews
My children are encouraged to rise to meet the expectations set by their teachers - the expectations are not lowered. I am happy to see the school investing in the new STEAM center; it is an investment in their futures. I am happy my children are able to attend a school which values diversity on many levels. I am confident RVMT is preparing them for college. They are becoming creative and Independent critical thinkers, thoughtful and deliberate writers, and well rounded and conscientious citizens.