- Private, Boarding
- BETTENDORF, IA
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Rivermont Collegiate is committed to the safety and security of its students. Due to our school's small size and location, and by strictly following CDC guidelines our students have benefited from in-person learning during the 2020-2021 school year. Visit our website to learn about our school and community, take a virtual tour, request information, make an appointment, and contact us. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade unavailable
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade C
Rivermont Collegiate serves high-achieving, academically driven students from Pre-K through 12th grade, and prepares them for success in college and career.
Our commitment to students extends far beyond the classroom. We hold that greatness emerges not from classroom rigor alone, but a symphony of intellectual, cultural, and physical inspirations. We are proud that our distinctive multicultural community develops global citizens ready to meet tomorrow’s challenges.
Rivermont Collegiate is a private, nonsectarian, independent, multicultural day school with 5 and 7-day 8th through 12th-grade boarding. We are the #1 ranked school on the Iowa AP (Advanced Placement) Index.
Rivermont Collegiate Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A19 Students
- grade A18 Students
- grade A+13 Students
- grade A minus12 Students
- grade A+11 Students
- grade A+10 Students
- grade A+10 Students
- grade A+9 Students
- grade A+8 Students
- grade A+7 Students
5 & 7 Day Boarding Program
Choose a school with a mission that is right for your family, resulting in an education that prepares your student for success in college and beyond. We understand the importance of asking questions and learning as much as possible before making a decision. We encourage you to visit our campus and experience for yourself why being a member of the Rivermont Family is unique and rewarding.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 15 responses
- Imp, Tiger day38%
- International Week23%
- Spirit Week15%
- None, Most events are tailored for lower school8%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 14 responses
- Offers Full WeekYes
- Offers Part WeekNo
- Offers Full DayNo data available
- Offers Part DayNo data available
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 13 responses
Rivermont Collegiate Reviews
Rivermont academics is immaculate. The best teachers here know their subjects well, and they have been supportive friends that guide me through my learning journey (shout out to Mr. A, Dr. W, Dr. H.) Of course, there are 1-2 teachers that might not satisfy you if you seek for in-depth knowledge and skills to ace the AP tests, but any schools would have some like that, and at Rivermont there are few. This is a college-prep school, so learning about whose classes you want to take is also part of the experience.
I love my friends here! They are welcoming and kind. The boarding rooms are clean and new. The food is very American though and some of my friends are not used to the food.
Eventually, it depends on your priority. If you seek a supportive community of friends and teachers, an academic school that set you up for success in high school and college app at an affordable price, come to Rivermont!