Riverdale High School is a public school located in Mt Blanchard, OH. It has 324 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Riverdale High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+50 Students
- B38 Students
- B36 Students
- A-26 Students
- A22 Students
- B21 Students
- A-19 Students
- A-17 Students
- B-13 Students
- B9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Riverdale High School
- B+Liberty-Benton High School
- Liberty-Benton Local School District, OH
- 108 reviews
- BArcadia High School
- Arcadia Local School District, OH
- 55 reviews
- B-Upper Sandusky High School
- Upper Sandusky Exempted Village School District, OH
- 42 reviews
- B+New Riegel High School
- New Riegel Local School District, OH
- 22 reviews
Riverdale High School Reviews
I like Riverdale. I have been attending there since I was in Kindgergarden and when I was in the tenth grade, I switched to homeschooling due to moving outside of school district. I personally did not like homeschooling one bit. Riverdale has had many complaints about the food. I personally do not prefer their food. Although, they have stepped it up some. I would recommend this High school to anyone! It has given me wonderful opportunities. Not only does the counciler helps out a lot but also prepares you for college.
I have been here since kindergarten and the schooling has gone downhill since. The food is horrible which why I pack most of the time and the food is too expensive. The school only praises the kids who are into athletics and does not support any of the music programs. It's a horrible and bias school. Also, do I feel prepared to be going to college, no? There is only a couple of teachers I could thank for making me feel ready for college classes but there are teachers there who are just there for fun and giggles. Let's just say I will never be coming back nor making my children go there. Also, bullying isn't too bad there but if there is any the counselor does not help you.
I enjoyed Riverdale High School for how small it was. Each grade has roughly 80 people which makes it easy to get to know everyone. I wish more classes, especially college credit plus, would have been available during my time at Riverdale Local Schools. I also would have liked there to be more foreign languages were available and could be taken sooner than high school.