Riverdale High School Reviews

This nationally recognized school is very diverse and the faculty is very genuine. There is opportunity for parents to step up and meet the schools expectation of a partnership that will ultimately end in success!
Riverdale High School is an average-sized school with an average population of students. Clubs and sports are well done and very enjoyable. The overall school experiences are good but there is room for growth.
Majority of teachers care about the students well being and help those learn and succeed in life. Many teachers help focus on students who happen to fall behind. Student services help keep students following the rules set by the state. Uniform policy and other rules can be found in the student agenda. Disipline is strict and teachers make sure students follow rules. Counslers help keep students on the correct path to succeed in life. Majority of teachers care about the students well being and help those learn and succeed in life. Many teachers help focus on students who happen to fall behind. Student services help keep students following the rules set by the state. Uniform policy and other rules can be found in the student agenda. Disipline is strict and teachers make sure students follow rules. Counslers help keep students on the correct path to succeed in life. Majority of teachers care about the students well being and help those learn and succeed in life.
Start Your Review of Riverdale High School
Riverdale was the absolute best high school. The teachers were exceptional at their jobs. Due to their hard work, Riverdale was considered an "A" School for 3 years straight.
Good academics and great teachers. We're doing virtual right now and the teachers are handling it very professionally.
Well I am a freshman and because of the pandemic I am not able to get the full experience of the school because im doing virtual. I did attend the middle school and I went to the out of school activities for the high school which was very fun. Riverdale High is a good school I just wish it allowed students to be more involved, it is really hard for students to get into clubs, such as beta, student council and more. I also wish the school was more diverse in their organizations.
The school is great in terms of academics and after school activity especially the IB program. The IB program helps out any student who took it and going into college. The ROTC helps the student to be more involved in the community and self driven. Overall the school is really great for students who want to go to collage and be prepare for "college class course".
The experience of Riverdale High school did not fulfill my expectations. Most of the teachers there are very good and helpful when it comes to school work. For example most of the math, science, and history teachers are quite helpful and do not mind helping student even after work. However, some teachers do not care about how well the student is doing in his or her class even after help has been sought after. I do really enjoy the amount of programs and after school activities Riverdale offers. One thing I would change about the school is the way we set our classes. Instead of having an A and B day, we go to the same four classes everyday. This way we would have less classes to study for and we could all give our attention to the classes we are taking during the semester.
The environment was very nice. The teachers and staff are always there to help. Overall, the school is just really nice.
As a student at Riverdale, I have been introduced to so many new things. Although the IB Program is very hard, it allowed me to see things from an international perspective. The environment and way how the school goes depends on everyones mindset honestly, everyone has different opinions. My experience at Riverdale has been pretty/very good.
My experience at Riverdale has been been great!! The teachers and faculty make the school all about the students and their specific needs. I am in Honors, IB Program and also the National Honors Society at the school.
Riverdale is a good educational school if your child is in the honors/IB classes. I am not too familiar with the non-honors classes. The campus is pretty and they have all sorts of things to do like JROTC, sports, clubs, etc... I just did not like how the disciplinary staff took people's non-Riverdale jackets in the winter. Not everyone can afford their outer apparel.
This school is really fun and offers several opportunities for those who wish to excel academically. The staff and the teachers are quite friendly and the student body is respectful towards one another.
Riverdale high School located in New Orleans , also known for being a A school. This school portrays a image as if you get the best high school experience and the best education. You would think that the teachers are here to help you every step of the way,but in reality they only care about their checks. When the cameras are rolling , that's when we are a unity of one. When the cameras are rolling that's when they care about us. When the cameras are rolling that's when our eduacation matters. Im not going to sit here and act as if this is the best high school. Not everyone is treated equal when it comes to our education! The IB students are bascially taking college courses . They are the faces of the school and get the upmost treatment. What about us? We are trying to get education too! If I could redo all four years , I WOULD NOT BE ATTENDING RIVERDALE HIGH SCHOOL.
I like how they were on top of students academically and always pushed them. I would say in the future they should not be as strict with uniform policies and focus on important aspects of students lives.
A great school culture that lets students discover themselves. While also pushing students academically. Extracurricular involvement is also a huge part of the school. The IB program is another great part of my school, with rigorous courses and teaches the students to be openminded and advanced thinkers. I am apart of the varsity baseball team and the TV productions team. this school gives me that opportunity to be apart of such great programs.
Experiencing four years of school at Riverdale High School has been beneficial for my academic life. It has given me the opportunity for growth in my academic, social, service, and cultural areas. I have increased my grades from my freshman year to my senior year. I have created more friends, and have become a better public speaker. Because of the clubs that I am involved in, I have created the opportunity for myself to help others. My teachers have encouraged me to never give up whenever I fail in my academic life. Being involved in soccer has allowed me to create friends outside of my classes. Riverdale High School has been a great community that has allowed me to grow in different areas of my life. Areas that I would like to change, more specifically get added, would be the creation of more clubs. Clubs that allow for servitude and communion between the students.
Start Your Review of Riverdale High School
Overall, Riverdale is excellent as far as academics, but I feel as though the school is all about reputation. I didn't feel like I had a voice.
Riverdale High Schol has academically challenged me to my full potential because of the IB (International Baccalaureate) Program I was placed in my junior year. Overall, I thank the school for giving me the best public education that will not only benefit me in the world itself be also help me with my future profession. The only thing I would personally say that Riverdale could not only benefit from but improve from, would be to be more due diligence with the stressing of involvement in you high school will drastically change your overall excrescence.
It’s very good, some classes are challenging and that’s what we need. The teachers help us learn more. If we don’t get a material, we have tutoring. Sports are very involving. There are sports that everyone can join like soccer, basketball, football, softball, volleyball, and dance teams. The clubs are interactive, but more clubs should be added. The clubs, such as National Honor Society, encourage us to help our community. We try to help the community by serving them. International Club adds to our knowledge of the world. It expands our view and knowledge of different cultures around the world.