Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Rivercrest High School is a public school located in Wilson, AR. It has 570 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 23% of students are at least proficient in math and 34% in reading.
Rivercrest High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B101 Students
- B-74 Students
- A-74 Students
- B63 Students
- B-31 Students
- B-26 Students
- B23 Students
- B-21 Students
- B-20 Students
- B+17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Rivercrest High School Reviews
I love this school district! The teachers are very helpful and are ready to tend to each student! They will care for you as if you were their child. And if you need someone to talk to about college advice you can always go to the career coach. He always can help any student in each and every way possible. The school counselor is and amazing woman! She has such a fun and bubbly personality! Altogether Rivercrest High School is a phenomenal school district.
Rivercrest High School in Wilson, AR is genuinely a fantastic school! The teachers and staff are great, and they make sure that you will succeed! The academic programs are amazing. We also have many amazing sports programs to be part of! We recently won state for football, cheerleading, & girls track! Go Colts!
I've honestly had a blast here. The past few years of my life have been the best and I wouldn't trade this school for any other. The high school is an older building and isn't the most beautiful place if that is your cup of tea, but the people are absolutely amazing and will motivate you to be the best. The whole community is very supportive and the teachers are willing to help any time. The school doesn't offer some classes but most of those can be taken online through Virtual Arkansas.