River Springs Charter School is a public, charter school located in Temecula, CA. It has 5,333 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 28% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
River Springs Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+46 Students
- A37 Students
- A+33 Students
- A-30 Students
- A-28 Students
- C26 Students
- A25 Students
- A+25 Students
- A-24 Students
- A+22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like River Springs Charter School
- CRAI Online Charter School
- Online School
- Vallecitos Elementary School District, CA
- 1 review
- NGSouthern California Online Academy
- Online School
- Lake Elsinore Unified School District, CA
- A-Santa Rosa Academy
- Menifee Union Elementary School District, CA
- 84 reviews
- ATemecula Preparatory
- Temecula Valley Unified School District, CA
- 95 reviews
River Springs Charter School Reviews
I loved my experience at River Springs Charter School. I was able to gain first-hand college experience as a dual/concurrent enrollment student and the charter school structure allowed me to volunteer and work as a preschool teacher in order to gain experience in the education field. Through these volunteer hours and work experience, I was accepted as a merit based full scholarship winner of the Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange to spend a year abroad in Germany, which I recently returned from.
I like that River Springs has various programs to pick from in order to further your high school experience. These programs also allow you to be more desirable to colleges. The keys program is great for independent workers who are looking for a vigorous work load in order to be college ready. However, the counselors and teachers should prepare students in terms of acknowledging how to apply for college and when to take the SAT and ACT.
Like any school system they'd had minor issues, but seemed to've been constantly incorporating new changes and ideas. I feel that this school gave me the opportunity to learn various life lessons and helped me "evolve" into the person I am today. River Springs Charter School has welcomed those with amazing academic skills and struggling students. Getting to graduate with my peers was one of the best days of my life. It felt like I'd truly accomplished something for the first time, but I couldn'tve done it without my teachers that refused to give up on me. This school provides assistance and guidance unlike any other.