River Ridge High School is a highly rated, public school located in Woodstock, GA. It has 1,846 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
River Ridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+344 Students
- B337 Students
- B222 Students
- B+179 Students
- A+114 Students
- A+109 Students
- B+99 Students
- B90 Students
- B90 Students
- A83 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.37 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 131 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.61 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.68 responses
River Ridge High School Reviews
My academic experience at River Ridge was one for the books! I loved going to River Ridge because I was academically challenged and encouraged to pursue and excel in these challenges. The student-teacher relationships were a big factor in my experience, as well as the experience of some of my peers. The teachers were very engaged in my studies and communicated well between myself and my parents. I would not be where I am now, a Political Science-Spanish double-major in a prestigious private college, without River Ridge. I hope to see its continued academic growth within the student body. Thank you River Ridge!
I loved River Ridge High School. I felt at home and welcome as soon as I stepped foot into the school. The teachers are extremely helpful and make classes that you take interesting and fun to learn about. I have made some of my closest friends at this school and would not trade them for the world. The office staff is helpful as well and if you were to ever need anything, they are right there to help you. If I could change anything, it would be the parking because I would love to not have assigned spaces, but honestly that would be the only complaint!
I really enjoy RRHS. Most of the teachers are enthusiastic about their classes and it makes students want to learn. Although, there are some cases of more lethargic teachers who would rather give worksheets instead of teaching. The learning environment is great!