Rising Star Academy Reviews

Experience was delightful. College prep programs are amazing. It is very close to many restaurants to go to after school. The academics are very high level.
the only reason this is a three is because of fatima musabeh other than that favoritism teachers dont listen everybody gets pregnant then they hire trash subs with no experience
EVERYTHING IS TRASH
HORRIBLE
DONT CARE ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH
DONT KNOW HOW TO BE FAIR
FAVOR STUDENTS
PUTS THE WRONG STUDENTS IN TROUBLE
TEACHER IS ALWAYS RIGHT EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT
Start Your Review of Rising Star Academy
RSA has a great, dedicated staff who encouraged me throughout my education. There are many extracurriculars offered at this school, from science olympiad to debate and more. This is an excellent school for those wishing to receive a well rounded islamic and educational experience.
The school is lacks in many categories. The building is terrible and unsafe. Teachers are under-qualified. There is a lot of bias towards the students by the teachers. Overall, the environment is very toxic.
I went to RSA for 3 years and I'd like to frankly say that it was not a pleasant experience. The education was up to standard and the teachers were qualified, however, the students weren't the friendliest of people. The vice-principal was quite helpful and tried her best to help out as much as she could. The results weren't as we expected, but I moved to another school and felt it was a better environment.
I loved the proximity to the college where we took college courses.Everyone knows one another so it feels like a big family. Fabulous English teacher, Sr. Fatima Musabeh. Come, you won't regret it .
Basketball season is the best part of the year at school
My school is great because it gives us anything anyone would get at a public school but it's less students so teachers can get much more focused on helping us
Teachers are great, they genuinely care about the students and will never in any way rather us fail and do bad in school then to help us do better.