Rigby High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+148 Students
- B137 Students
- B+71 Students
- B70 Students
- A+62 Students
- B-57 Students
- B30 Students
- A-30 Students
- B+26 Students
- B-23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 80 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.31 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.41 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.44 responses
Rigby High School Reviews
Review Rigby High School
Rigby was a good place to grow up and attend school. While the administration while I was there was a little lacking, the teacher were great (for the most part, there were a couple notable exceptions). I was an active participant in sports and clubs and the school was very good about supporting its athletes and students in those activities. They offered a good range of duel-enrollment/AP courses for those students that wanted more of a challenge and to get ahead in school. while the cafeteria food left somewhat to be desired it was an open campus so students could go home for lunch, which I often did. All in all it was a very good experience and I am proud to call myself a Rigby Trojan!
This school has a lot of available programs, they just put the funding all in the wrong places. Everyone is too wrapped up in sports to pay any attention to the arts. And so that's where all the funding goes, leaving the band, choir, orchestra, art, theatre, debate, and other similar clubs to scramble for any money to do anything. But somehow they make do. I particularly enjoyed the debate team, the coach is awesome!
When it comes to public high schools there isn't much to make them stand out. At Rigby High School there are many dual enrollment classes that upperclassmen can take to gain college credit before even graduating high school. Which is great! But, more students would be motivated to do them if they were advertised to the parents. This aspect makes the school ok. Another issue with some of the academic counselors there is that they doubt the abilities of students. They sometimes discourage students to do difficult things, which is not exactly what their job is. Sure they're supposed to be honest, but not discouraging. The greatest aspect of this school is the closeness of the student body. Everyone looks out and cares for eachother. It makes school more enjoyable. Overall, the school is ok.