Ridgefield High School is an above average, public school located in Ridgefield, WA. It has 824 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 27 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Ridgefield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A119 Students
- A+93 Students
- B+74 Students
- C56 Students
- A-51 Students
- B39 Students
- B-38 Students
- A-27 Students
- B+26 Students
- B25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Ridgefield High School
- B+Columbia River High School
- Vancouver School District, WA
- 296 reviews
- BWoodland High School
- Woodland School District, WA
- 70 reviews
- B-Hockinson High School
- Hockinson School District, WA
- 113 reviews
- BPrairie High School
- Battle Ground School District, WA
- 174 reviews
Ridgefield High School Reviews
Ridgefield Highschool was a great place to go to school at. The teachers were really good at explaining things to individual students if they didn't understand something. The new facilities that were just put in, as well as the ones going in, are all amazing and are definitely going to help the school grow. They had a lot of clubs for the size of the school and students were involved in all of them. Ridgefield has great sports teams all around and I am proud to say that I will be graduating from there.
While I have only been a part of Ridgefield High School I see how close everyone in this community is and how helpful they all are. When I moved here I didn't know anyone but by the first week so many people had introduced themselves to me and helped me so much getting around the school and community. I do wish that the adults at the school would reach out more to the new students. At my old school I was much more involved in the community but here I haven't been asked my opinion on most things here. I have many idea that could be brought to the plate from my old school. The academics at this school are amazing, the teachers really want you to learn and understand what you are working on. As I go into my senior year I am getting a lot of help from online resources made by the staff that are specifically for graduating and college. Overall Ridgefield is an outstanding school that prepares its students greatly for college.
Ridgefield High School is a pretty good school. However, It could probably use more diversity, and more clubs/activities.