Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Richmond Community High School is an above average, public school located in Richmond, MI. It has 470 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Richmond Community High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A81 Students
- B73 Students
- B72 Students
- B+68 Students
- B+66 Students
- C59 Students
- A+50 Students
- B49 Students
- B+45 Students
- B-33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Schools like Richmond Community High School
- BAnchor Bay High School
- Anchor Bay School District, MI
- 299 reviews
- BAlmont High School
- Almont Community Schools, MI
- 139 reviews
- B+Marysville High School
- Marysville Public Schools, MI
- 133 reviews
- BArmada High School
- Armada Area Schools, MI
- 181 reviews
Richmond Community High School Reviews
I really liked that the teachers are there for their students no matter what they need. They did not just teach students things that will help them in college, they taught me along with many others skills that be used all throughout life. I loved that clubs and activities were always open to everyone. Richmond High School has a variety of clubs/sports/activities to do it makes it easy to get involved. One thing I suggest Richmond High School to change is the way they teach students how to write. Going into college I did not have the greatest understanding on how to write an APA or MLA paper. Overall I strongly recommend attending Richmond Community High School.
Richmond Community High School was definitely an interesting experience for me. When I got accepted I was excited but overwhelmed as well because not only was I now about to be a highschooler, but I was going to be a highschooler at a college prep. school. Throughout my time at community I learned a lot and I'm overall glad I attended. Despite the long nights staying up to complete tons of work, the stress, the challenges, etc, I can honestly say I couldn't have imagines myself anywhere else and I know Community prepared me for the upcoming adulthood I am about to walk in to.
Richmond community high school really lives up to its name. This school is a real community. The teachers and staff become your family, and the environment is so welcoming. The teachers provide you will amazing opportunities, like volunteering or extra credit.