Richmond-Burton High School is a highly rated, public school located in Richmond, IL. It has 727 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Richmond-Burton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+77 Students
- A+65 Students
- B+55 Students
- A52 Students
- B-49 Students
- C42 Students
- A-39 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+34 Students
- A-33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 39 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Schools like Richmond-Burton High School
- B+Central High School
- Public School
- Salem, WI
- 170 reviews
- B+Burlington High School
- Burlington Area School District, WI
- 144 reviews
- B+McHenry High School - East Campus
- McHenry Community High School District No. 156, IL
- 215 reviews
- AAntioch Community High School
- Community High School District No. 117, IL
- 243 reviews
Richmond-Burton High School Reviews
Richmond is a good school; however, I feel as though many students aren't engaged in school activities. This is not the fault if the staff, it is just a general observation. The teaching staff is wonderfull and very creative with their lesson plans. The maintenance staff is amazing. Our campus always looks beautiful. The administration could do more to make sure rules are being followed and could better finance for the likings if all extracurricular activities.
It is a small school so it makes it easier to get to know others. Becasue it is a smaller school we all come together in times of need. The teachers really push their students to their highest potential and get their students ready for college. It would be nice to have more facilities like tennis courts and a theater. The students do a good job of organizing activities and especially during the beginning of the school year for incoming freshman for their orientation.
As a junior at RBCHS, I'm glad to call this school home The teachers go above and beyond, the general vibe is positive, and activities such as homecoming week generate so much school spirit!