Richland School is a public school located in Lynnville, TN. It has 629 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Richland School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C24 Students
- B20 Students
- C+19 Students
- A-19 Students
- B-16 Students
- B11 Students
- B10 Students
- B+9 Students
- C-7 Students
- A-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Richland School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Richland School
- C+Giles County High School
- Giles County School District, TN
- 81 reviews
- C+Culleoka Unit School
- Maury County School District, TN
- PK, K-12
- 54 reviews
- B-Cornersville School
- Marshall County School District, TN
- 60 reviews
- C+Mt. Pleasant High School
- Maury County School District, TN
- 30 reviews
Richland School Reviews
My experience being at Richland for 13 years has been up and down of course. School is not supposed to be easy, it is supposed to prepare you for middle school, high school, and college. I am a senior at Richland. When something bad or good happens in our community, we come together and it is like a huge family. Like families, we argue, we disagree, but we also love each other unconditionally. We may be a small school, but we have proved to be one of the best with our test scores and our sports teams. My favorite part about being a Raider is whenever I am going through a rough time, whether its at home, school, or somewhere else, there is always someone to bring me up and to put a smile on my face. There is so much to say about our little school, but to summarize it, it is overall a school that I would never trade or wish to go anywhere else!
Richland High School is a great high school. I feel like the students have a great bond with each, almost as if we were a family. Most of the faculty really care about their students, and try their hardest to prepare us for life after high school. The teachers try to set good examples for my peers and me, and teach us important life skills. High school is not always easy, but we have a great support system at Richland High School, which takes a little bit of the edge off. The only real complaint that I have about Richland High School is the bathrooms, especially the ones on a specific wing, the Pink Wing. The bathrooms on the Pink Wing are terrible, the schools atmosphere would be much better with bathroom stalls with locks, better toilet paper, and hand soap. Other than the bathroom situation, Richland High School is a great place to be a student at. We truly have a wondeful experience at my beloved high school, and I would not change any of it for the world.
Richland High School is a fairly good school. I have been attending since Kindergarten. Most of the teachers are exceptional. Coaches are all amazing. Sports are great. Administration cares about the students. The cafeteria food could use a little upgrading. Definitely need more academic diversity and classes to take. Need more club choices. Safety is pretty good. Very nice School Resource Officer. Very clean school. Parent involvement is average with the exception of sports which has high parent involvement. State scores are fairly well and college readiness seems to be average with the potential of being higher. I would recommend sending your children to Richland High School.