Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Richland High School is a public school located in Richland, MO. It has 247 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Richland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B33 Students
- C+18 Students
- A-16 Students
- A-11 Students
- B9 Students
- C9 Students
- B-8 Students
- B8 Students
- B-7 Students
- B+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Richland High School
- CCrocker High School
- Crocker R-II School District, MO
- 43 reviews
- C+Iberia High School
- Iberia R-V School District, MO
- 8 reviews
- B-Laquey R-V High School
- Laquey R-V School District, MO
- 6 reviews
- CStoutland High School
- Stoutland R-II School District, MO
- 2 reviews
Richland High School Reviews
I liked how the classes were small enough that the teachers could help individual students when needed. I also like how they support there sports teams before big games. I also like how they make learning more interesting by the way the teach their subjects. I feel like on thing that needs to be changed is that they should put more money into the arts and other extracurricular activities besides just for sports.
I have loved going to Richland High school. The teachers are very helpful and would stay after if anyone needed help. I love the small school setting. Everyone knows everyone and people are so friendly. The students are welcoming and it's easy to make friends. The coaches are friendly and hardworking. I have loved playing basketball, tennis, and softball all four years of high school.
Richland High School community is very tight knit. The whole town comes out for many school fundraising events and games. We have great academics and the connection with the Waynesville Career Center which will help get you ready for your college careers. Also, not to mention our sporting events get the town pumped and raise tons of money for cancer patients.