Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Richford Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Richford, VT. It has 231 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Richford Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-25 Students
- B-19 Students
- C15 Students
- B13 Students
- B-8 Students
- B8 Students
- B-7 Students
- B6 Students
- B6 Students
- B+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Richford Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Richford was a school full of very involved and amicable staff. They were always so helpful and willing to go above their job description in order to ensure students felt like they were understanding material.
What I liked about Richford Jr Sr High School was the environment within the school. I felt as if I could talk to any teacher at any given time and they would honestly be willing to listen. Since the school is small the student body becomes more of a family. One thing I would like to change is the academics. The way that the teachers taught did not get us ready for College or life in general. I feel there was not enough homework and that the classwork was not challenging enough for some student.
The teachers were good, but that was almost it. Richford is a good environment, and it's easy to connect wit friends. It's hard to find clubs and activities that are interesting. The food is terrible, it used to be a lot better. I know that all school food is bad, but Richford was really bad.