Richfield Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+93 Students
- B43 Students
- B-38 Students
- A-21 Students
- B-20 Students
- B-18 Students
- B+17 Students
- B17 Students
- B-16 Students
- A+16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 22 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Richfield Senior High School Reviews
Review Richfield Senior High School
I wouldn't trade my experience at Richfield to go to any other school. I used to wish that I went to a different school that had bigger dances, better athletics, and a more typical High School experience; over my 3 and 1/2 years here, my wish to go to a different school has completely vanished. While Richfield may not have as many dances, or great athletics, what Richfield does have is an amazing, accepting, and diverse community. I can say with confidence that almost all students and teachers at Richfield are accepting of all races, ethnicity, orientations, styles, interests, and anything else that makes each person the unique person that they are. I believe that Richfield's diversity has set me up for success in my future, and it's culture has allowed me to become the individual that I am without feeling judged by anyone.
I haven't really been involved much with extracurricular activities at my school since I played volleyball my freshman and sophomore year, however when I was involved I loved it. The only reason I quit volleyball was to continue dancing that I do outside of the school, but I wish I would have stuck with volleyball. I made so many friends that I never would have talked to otherwise, and got to spend more time with the friends I already did have who shared my interest. Although I'm no longer a part of after school activities, I know that everyone who is loves them for the most part, some of the closet knit friend groups are people who play sports together, and everyone loves attending sporting events.
I love the teachers at Richfield, most of them are extremely easy to talk to and friendly. When you need help outside of class they are willing to work around your schedule, and they really do want to see their students succeed. You know what to expect from each class when you walk in each day as far as teaching style goes, and most of my teachers are extremely knowledgeable on the subjects they teach, not only course material, but also current events related to their courses. The teachers at Richfield have played a big factor in making my experience at Richfield so great.