Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Richfield School is a public school located in Richfield, ID. It has 191 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Richfield School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B12 Students
- B9 Students
- B+8 Students
- B7 Students
- A-7 Students
- B-6 Students
- B+6 Students
- B-5 Students
- B+5 Students
- B-5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 4 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Richfield School
Richfield School Reviews
What I love about Richfield School is that everyone know everyone. I have friends of all ages, ethnics, and backgrounds. We don't tolerate bullying and stand up for our own. Being in this school has allowed me to further appreciate hard work, kindness, and friendship. Richfield School has taught me no matter who you are talking to, where ever they are from, no matter their background, their opinions, thoughts, ideas, feelings, and life matter and have meaning, even mine.
It's a small community, and everyone knows everybody. Sports are everything there. You can have a relationship with your teachers that you wouldn't be able to have in a bigger school.
I have been at richfield from kindergarten and I will be graduating in 2019 from there. It is a good school and I have learn many things from there. I have made some good friends and have a great class.