Richard Milburn Academy Reviews

I think the school was very safe but at the same time it was an alternative school so they take extra precautions and have an unarmed policeman/woman at all times. But there's never been a violent or dangerous situation at the school that was life threatening to the students. It was overall safe!
There weren't really to many clubs at Richard Milburn Academy to chose from and there wasn't any sports at all. Only because the school wasn't that big and it wasn't alot of students.
My overall experience at Richard Milburn Academy was great to me! I made alot of great friends and had a better learning experience than I've ever had at any other school. Ms. LeDuke was a great counselor and was always there to listen to each students problems no matter how long it took. My favorite experience at Richard Milburn Academy would have to graduation day! It was a bitter sweet moment for my classmates and I. If i had to do it all over again? I most definitely would with no hesitation, Richard Milburn taught me to how to be more independent and never run away from your dreams no matter how big they are. You can do ANYTHING you put your mind to, as long as you're willing to put in the work for it.
Start Your Review of Richard Milburn Academy
The teachers and staff at richard milburn academy were great! They really pushed my to do my best my senior year.