Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Rich Hill High School is a public school located in Rich Hill, MO. It has 148 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Rich Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B20 Students
- B-18 Students
- B15 Students
- B+13 Students
- C12 Students
- B+11 Students
- B8 Students
- A-8 Students
- A-7 Students
- B+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Rich Hill High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Rich Hill High School Reviews
Rich Hill Highschool is really the epitome of a small-town school. Everyone knows everyone and it is pretty small. There are very few electives to choose from, although you can sign up to get vocational training in trades such as construction, welding, agriculture, or graphic design, in a neighboring town. There are a few amazing teachers who truly care for their students and want to see them excel in life. The teachers are really the only thing that elevates this school from average to very good.
I like the people in it and the homely feel. I also like the personal relationships you can build with teachers. I dislike not having a large selection of classes.
I love how close all staff and students are. It is a great work environment. The students all work very well. The teachers aren't afraid to step in and help a kid out when they are struggling.