Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Rhinebeck Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Rhinebeck, NY. It has 343 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Rhinebeck Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+40 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+38 Students
- A36 Students
- A-31 Students
- A-28 Students
- A+28 Students
- B+25 Students
- A-23 Students
- A+21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Rhinebeck Senior High School
- ANew Paltz Senior High School
- New Paltz Central School District, NY
- 124 reviews
- B+Millbrook High School
- Millbrook Central School District, NY
- 26 reviews
- ARed Hook Senior High School
- Red Hook Central School District, NY
- 116 reviews
- BRondout Valley High School
- Rondout Valley Central School District, NY
- 72 reviews
Rhinebeck Senior High School Reviews
Rhinebeck High School provides a small, intimate learning experience. For the most part, the teachers are very intelligent, prepared, and involved in their students learning environment and journey. A downside is that the diversity is very poor, with the majority of students being upper/middle class Caucasians. It fosters a close knit environment where each grade has known everyone (for the most part) since elementary school. In recent years, school spirit has also been sub-par, as a certain administrator has set limits on events that many other schools have the privilege of participating in.
Rhinebeck High School is a pretty darn excellent school. It has so many resources at its disposal, and for the most part, the student body is excited to learn. They've also done a great job of transferring over to a hybrid model during the pandemic.
Great, small, inclusive high school in small town of Rhinebeck. All my teachers have been wonderful and I’ve learned a lot in my four years here. Wish there was more dialogue between administration however.