Reynolds High School is a public school located in Troutdale, OR. It has 2,615 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 25 to 1. According to state test scores, 18% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Reynolds High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B434 Students
- A-395 Students
- B-275 Students
- A-275 Students
- A200 Students
- B-191 Students
- B-146 Students
- B142 Students
- B+111 Students
- B-103 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.39 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.39 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 99 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.53 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.63 responses
Schools like Reynolds High School
- CReynolds Learning Academy
- Reynolds School District, OR
- 3 reviews
- CHudson's Bay High School
- Vancouver School District, WA
- 187 reviews
- B-Roosevelt High School
- Portland Public Schools, OR
- 57 reviews
- B-Parkrose High School
- Parkrose School District, OR
- 187 reviews
Reynolds High School Reviews
After construction, the building is very nice and fresh inside! The teachers there were always there to help with anything whether it was an inside or outside of class issue. The opportunity to get college credit and participate in many school activities made my time there more enjoyable.
I have had a mixed range of good and bad teachers. Some teachers genuinely care about what they’re teaching and it shows; Others, clearly, did not read the section of their job description that talks about engaging students. I have learned more life and academic skills from being in theatre than from what the teachers are teaching us. I’ve gained confidence, gotten better at time management, and I’ve gotten better at reading and text analysis. Thanks to this theatre department I now understand and love Shakespeare which I did not think would ever happen. Unfortunately most activities such as theatre and some sports are majorly underfunded. With the lack of school funding due to budget cuts teachers are being laid off, we can’t update textbooks for certain classes, and after school programs cannot be funded. My hope for this school is not really something the school can do anything about. I just hope more funding goes to education and schools in the future.
This school is particularly so amazing. I had been here for 4 years and the teachers and students are very wonderful. I had learned so many things form this school. There are a lot of races but people are treating like brothers and sisters. However, the luch that they provide is a little poor but some students go and eat off compus at Mcdonald or Burger King which means great for students who want to get some healthy food. love this school so much!