Reynolds High School is a public school located in Troutdale, OR. It has 2,700 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 27 to 1. According to state test scores, 18% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Reynolds High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B523 Students
- A-451 Students
- A-337 Students
- C+313 Students
- A241 Students
- B-223 Students
- C+191 Students
- C+145 Students
- B+127 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.43 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.43 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 115 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.57 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.67 responses
Schools like Reynolds High School
- CReynolds Learning Academy
- Reynolds School District, OR
- 3 reviews
- C+Hudson's Bay High School
- Vancouver School District, WA
- 198 reviews
- C+Roosevelt High School
- Portland Public Schools, OR
- 64 reviews
- BParkrose High School
- Parkrose School District, OR
- 194 reviews
Reynolds High School Reviews
I personally have really enjoyed my high school experience at Reynolds, there's never a dull moment. I'd say that I've loved 90% of my teachers and that's being honesty. There are lots of fights and an elevated police presence on campus but its more interesting than threatening. There are almost 3.000 students enrolled so you get to know lots of people from different backgrounds. I am white an a minority at my school so it is very ethnically diverse. The school spirit is strong as well!
I graduated from here two years ago, and I did enjoy my time here, I think it is probably one of the better high schools around the area. The only thing I didn't like was it's lack of funding for the music department, and how we had to work so much harder for everything than any other program in the school did. All in all though it was a great school to graduate from, and I will always consider myself a Raider!
The best thing about Reynolds High School is the diversity, everyday I am exposed to different viewpoints on the world and the topics we are learning about in class. It's refreshing being surrounded by so many different races/ethnicities. Something I would like to see Reynolds change is it's involvement in the community. The Fairview/Troutdale/Wood Village community is a very welcoming one and I believe Reynolds could become more connected with the elementary and middle schools and local businesses. By doing this it would not only benefit the community but also the high school itself by gaining support for our events.