Reynolds High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B335 Students
- A-312 Students
- C+235 Students
- A196 Students
- B-142 Students
- A-137 Students
- C+113 Students
- B+95 Students
- B84 Students
- B-66 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.36 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.36 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 88 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.42 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.50 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.60 responses
Schools like Reynolds High School
- CReynolds Learning Academy
- Reynolds School District, OR
- 1 review
- CHudson's Bay High School
- Vancouver School District, WA
- 177 reviews
- C+Roosevelt High School
- Portland Public Schools, OR
- 32 reviews
- C+Parkrose High School
- Parkrose School District, OR
- 170 reviews
Reynolds High School Reviews
Review Reynolds High School
Reynolds High School is one of the biggest high schools in Oregon and our student population is very diverse. Students and community partners do their best to create and maintain programs and clubs to help empower and represent all the groups at RHS, it's great to see students actively helping. Teachers are a hit or miss and you'll hear about it from other students. There are a lot of caring teachers and other staff members who try their best to accommodate for everyone's learning speed and abilities. Students lack a lot of motivation, excluding a few students, however.
Reynolds is the largest high school in Oregon, that faces massive budget cuts every year I've been there. Regradless teachers, counsellors, and college supporting programs are comminted to they're students. Reynolds High School has dicated teachers that fight budget cuts by finding grants to get technogly in class rooms. The Computer labs in the CTE are mostly MACs. The food at Reynolds is great they try to switch the food around. There is a line for Latin food. Clubs are very supportive, there are buses to get students who stay after school to there homes which is a real plus. Students are calm, except freshmans, who can be problematic. The schools AP AND Honors Programs adquet. Great teachers, but the school is very underfunded. It is very unforunate.
Because I was an honors student, my experience differs a bit from the mainstream student culture. However, the AP and Honors teachers at Reynolds are top-notch and truly care about their students. The music programs are also great, and the choir goes to state every year! All of the music teachers are amazing and really invest the love of music into their students. Go Raiders!