Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Revere High School is a highly rated, public school located in Richfield, OH. It has 868 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 83% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Revere High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+187 Students
- B123 Students
- B-112 Students
- A-104 Students
- A-79 Students
- A-76 Students
- A+64 Students
- A33 Students
- B32 Students
- B+28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 37 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Schools like Revere High School
- A-Wadsworth High School
- Wadsworth City School District, OH
- 238 reviews
- ABrecksville-Broadview Heights High School
- Brecksville-Broadview Heights City School District, OH
- 326 reviews
- A-North Royalton High School
- North Royalton City School District, OH
- 235 reviews
- A+Aurora High School
- Aurora City School District, OH
- 171 reviews
Revere High School Reviews
I like the atmosphere of Revere High School and how everyone is encouraging for us to do better. When we students need to ask questions, our teachers try their best to help us in any way they can. The teachers are very helpful as well when we ask questions! In addition, the counselors at Revere High School are phenomenal! I like that I can talk to them without feeling nervous. My counselor really tries her best to help me with college applications and scheduling at the high school. Not only that, but the activities outside of school are fun and exciting. I really enjoy going to football games and participating in the Revere Marching Band!
I liked most things about Revere High School. I transferred to the district at the start of high school and the people there were very nice and welcoming. The overall academics were very good and I found that there were a lot of very knowledgeable and qualified teachers. The school also offered a lot of programs and things to get involved in. Going into high school I did not think I would join any clubs, but the school really offered something for everyone. One of the few things that I would change is the fact that Revere High School did not have a string orchestra when I went there. When I was there, they started a string orchestra in the middle school. As a violinist, I felt it was unfair to those kids who began to play in middle school, but did not have that opportunity in high school. They did have a fantastic band, so there were opportunities for musicians. Overall, Revere High School is a great high school and they are a great school to prepare students for college.
Revere is an overall good high school. I feel like the rigor of academics and teachers have really prepared me for college and the rest of my future. The stigma about grades here still lingers, which is why the environment may not be that great all the time. There are plenty of resources for tutoring, counseling, etc for anyone that may be struggling, and the faculty really does try their best to help anyone in need. Outside activities such as sports or clubs are alright, but there’s nothing particularly outstanding or special about them. Overall, Revere has been a pretty good experience for me in terms of preparing me for the future and providing a somewhat positive high school experience.