Revere High School is a highly rated, public school located in Richfield, OH. It has 850 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 86% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Revere High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+145 Students
- B96 Students
- B-93 Students
- A76 Students
- A-64 Students
- A-63 Students
- A+53 Students
- A26 Students
- B+23 Students
- B23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 25 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Schools like Revere High School
- A-Wadsworth High School
- Wadsworth City School District, OH
- 214 reviews
- ABrecksville-Broadview Heights High School
- Brecksville-Broadview Heights City School District, OH
- 308 reviews
- ANorth Royalton High School
- North Royalton City School District, OH
- 207 reviews
- AAurora High School
- Aurora City School District, OH
- 159 reviews
Revere High School Reviews
The teachers were pretty decent at giving lectures and the food was good. There was a lack of diversity, but hopefully in the future that will change. The one thing I loved about Revere was their art program. The art teachers are absolutely wonderful and allow students to use their own creative ways, rather than telling them to do something a certain way & grading poorly for added creativity. I The one thing I disliked about Revere was the administration. They were somewhat unprofessional in certain situations, which only frustrated the student body and parents. Hopefully in the next few years, that will change and we will see new administration.
I think the academic courses offered are very diverse and vary in challenge. I feel as though the teachers care about the students and they try their best to prepare students for college. The sports are very average, as some of the coaches and instructors aren't very skilled in their area. The school has a pretty average environment, and I feel safe going there every day. The facilities are pretty average, but some incorporate a lot of needed supplies and materials. I think that with the construction of the new high school, we will see an increase in quality of the facilities.
Revere has very good faculty and academics, preparing students for college well. With a new high school and elementary school coming in the next 2 years, the district is making substantial changes for the better!