Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Republic County Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Belleville, KS. It has 265 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Republic County Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-38 Students
- B+21 Students
- A-15 Students
- B14 Students
- B-8 Students
- B+7 Students
- B-7 Students
- A-5 Students
- B4 Students
- B3 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Republic County Junior/Senior High School Reviews
I have lived in the Republic County School District my whole life. I do enjoy the school but I have some issues involving how the school is ran. I am very involved in my school. I play three sports and am involved in eight of the ten clubs in this school. I have a say in much of what happens in this school but as for what the administration does is out of my reach. I just don't believe that the administration helps kids like they should. I have seen many situations where punishment is unfairly made. In some situations where punishment is needed, there is none given but in other situations, no punishment is needed but is given. I believe our school would be more improved if the administration could understand priorities. I know I am just a student but I believe we could do better.
The school itself is great. Getting involved in activities is super easy, and they definitely help you develop as an individual. The teachers are willing to help as long as the student is willing to put the effort in. What I would like to see improve is the school's tendency to show favor towards some organizations and not others. So, I would like to see the school show more equality towards all organizations.
The staff and teachers are very friendly and teach in a way that students can understand. A bond has recently been passed and there will be many improvements coming within the next couple of years. It is definitely a school where parents can send their children and they will be protected and cared for.