Skip to Main Content
Renaissance School
blue checkmark
  • Private
  • CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA

COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:

We enjoyed a safe, in-person school opening on 8/26. Approximately 72% of students are attending classes in person, with the other 28% online, utilizing our live hybrid model. We can quickly pivot from a hybrid classroom environment to 100% online without sacrificing the quality of instruction. Learn More

Report Card

grade A+
Overall Niche Grade
  1. Academics
    grade A+
  2. Diversity
    grade A minus
  3. Teachers
    grade A minus
  4. College Prep
    grade A
  5. Clubs & Activities
    grade A minus
  6. Sports
    grade C

About

418 E JEFFERSON ST
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22902
About Renaissance School...

Tuition

Yearly Tuition
$20,500
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
52%
Average Financial Aid
$9,500

Renaissance School Rankings

Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.

Academics

Average Graduation Rate
100%
Average SAT
1270
20 responses
Average ACT
29
11 responses

Culture & Safety

Poll
50%
of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 4 responses
Poll
50%
of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 4 responses
Poll
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responses
  • ninth week
    67%
  • Spirit Week
    33%

Students

Diversity
grade A minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Students
50
25%
of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 4 responses
50%
of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 4 responses
0%
of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 4 responses

Teachers

Student-Teacher Ratio
5:1
National
17:1
Poll
60%
of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 5 responses
Poll
80%
of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 5 responses
Poll
60%
of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 5 responses

Map

Home Listings

Listings by Ojo

Clubs & Activities

Clubs & Activities
grade A minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
No data available  
Boys Athletic Participation
No data available  
50%
of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 4 responses
75%
of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 4 responses
50%
of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 4 responses

Living in the Area

grade A
Overall Niche Grade
  1. Cost of Living
    grade C+
  2. Good for Families
    grade A minus
  3. Housing
    grade C+
Median Household Income
$59,598
National
$64,994
Median Rent
$1,188
National
$1,096
Median Home Value
$329,100
National
$229,800

Renaissance School Reviews

Rating 4.2 out of 5  15 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
All Categories
Rating 5 out of 5  
Start Your Review of Renaissance School
Rating 5 out of 5  
Rating 5 out of 5  

Add to List