Regis High School is an elite, private, all-boys, Catholic school located in New York, NY. It has 529 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. Tuition is $0 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+96 Students
- A+77 Students
- A+76 Students
- A+65 Students
- A+57 Students
- A+57 Students
- A-53 Students
- A+48 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+47 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Regis High School Reviews
I've absolutely loved the past four years of my time at Regis. People often ask me what exactly makes it such a special place. Most could take a glance at its commitment to universal full-scholarships, high student SAT scores, an impressive college admissions profile, or location matched only by some of New York City's most elite private schools and walk away impressed. However, the more I've thought it over, the more I've come to believe that it is the people that make Regis the exceptional institution it is today. Everyone from my enthusiastic, exceptional teachers to the actively engaged and intellectually curious classmates I get to surround myself with every day has made my high school experience remarkably conducive to my spiritual development in the Jesuit tradition and to pushing my academic achievements to their limits in a way that I couldn't briefly describe. I'm eternally grateful for how dramatically the Regis community has changed my life in such a short period of time.
I truly love Regis, and all that it has to offer. Regis goes far beyond incredible academics and abundant extracurricular opportunities, as it is the Regis community that makes this school so special. I can honestly say that going to Regis these past few years has made me a better person. The teachers are all supportive and engaging, and help is always available to those who ask for it. Whether it be through the Quest retreat, bus rides home from Speech and Debate tournaments, service events, the Regis-Xavier Triple Header, or even sitting around the lunch table, the sense of community at Regis is incredibly strong. The spirit of generosity that students embrace, along with the desire to truly become Men for Others, is what makes Regis so extraordinary. I wouldn't trade my experience here for the world.
I think back often to those incredible four years of my life spent at Regis. Its greatest strength is its faculty. We were encouraged to seek out guidance and help if we needed it and they were always available. Regis gave us a tremendous amount of freedom to discover New York and ourselves. We took full advantage of Manhattan and all that it had to offer. There is a sense of brotherhood that stays with you and that bond can never be broken. Regis also provided Science and computer facilities that were better than those at many colleges. Ultimately though what made it special was the people. Both faculty and students came together and there was a real sense of community and belonging. Years later the memories are still fresh, the lessons still applied, and the confidence I gained there has served me very well. I would urge any young man who is accepted there to attend. I can promise you that it will be the most incredible four years of your life.