Regina High School Reviews

As an incoming senior this year I can honestly say that my last three years have been great at Regina. The school environment is so fun and the teachers are great. They are so easy to work with and are always there for the students whether it be for school work or just personal problems. In regards to student life, everyone is great. Our student body is quite small which is actually pretty nice because it's not as overwhelming and everyone pretty much knows everyone, or at least recognizes them. We all work together and look out for one another. At Regina the school spirit is insane, we always have a great time at assemblies and everyone gets pumped for Powderpuff. I've been looking forward to Powderpuff since I was a freshman and it's so insane that I'll actually be playing this year not just in the stands cheering on the previous senior classes. Overall my past three years at Regina, other than having flown by, have been very memorable and one's that I won't forget.
Regina is a great school for anyone that is looking for a good quality education. The sisterhood, especially during powderpuff, was amazing and I will never forget it. Regina is a wonderful school but many teachers and authoritative figures like to play a game of politics and favorites, which is very disappointing for students who are not on the right side of these games. Overall, great education and a wonderful sisterhood.
As a class of 2015 graduate, I can attest to the negative reviews. If you even remotely show signs of struggling in your scholastics, they push you to the side. This school exclusively exploits favoritism and athletics. Also, if you’re the creative type, not the school for you whatsoever. I regret not opting to transfer when I had the opportunity. I believe my success would have been much greater.
Start Your Review of Regina High School
Regina High School has been a family to me ever since I transferred to the school in tenth grade. I was warming welcomed by an amazing staff and student body. I loved the opportunities I had through my classes to discuss topics we were learning in class. I believe that the atmosphere is my favorite part of Regina. It is welcoming, inviting, and carefree. I love coming to school and feel as though I am learning in a safe and caring environment. However, I do wish that Regina had more resources such as a variety of electives and more sports teams so I could be better involved throughout the school.
Regina High School provided me with an education I wouldn't trade for the world. The all-girls environment provided me with a sisterhood that you cannot experience anywhere else. With this sisterhood around you everyday, you never felt alone.
I would like to see teachers work more with the students on teaching a subject instead of reading it to them once and thats it.
I loved how kind and welcoming everyone was to me when I transferred there. In addition all of the teachers want you to succeed in the classroom and are willing to help you if you need it. Coming from public school the change was different, but it helped knowing that we all wear the same outfit. Our class skirts are the only thing that can tell us apart because each class has their own that they wear for all four years. My favorite part about being here was the sisterhood that was created through the Powderpuff game and through the senior class retreat. It allowed us to get closer and made it so that we could get to know each other on a more intimate level.
I like Regina High School because when you enter this school they already have the path you’ll be taking. The teachers get you ready for college.
Regina High School provides excellent education as well as a supportive environment and surrounds you with friends you will have for a lifetime.
I like the sisterhood and bond that has grown into the school community. I hope to see more diversity in the student body as well as the staff. Great academics and excellent sports teams!
All funds go to their softball program, the school itself does not even have air conditioning, they cancel school when it gets too hot.
Regina allows students to grow both academically and spiritually throughout their four years. Traditions make the school have a homie atmosphere. The teachers strive to help each student achieve. Great school!
I like that at Regina you can feel like you belong no matter where your from. Regina makes you feel at home, when your having a bad day. Something that could maybe be changed is that the teachers should be a little more understanding for when kids dont understand something that they learned.
My girls both had outstanding experiences at Regina. The left young women with a excellent education, a strong sense o fright and wrong and of the importance to give back. Subsequently they both graduated from University of Michigan and are gainfully employed. One of the dreams every parent dreams when those little infants are in your hands.
Regina High School not only excels academically, but consistently has 100% of their graduating class attend college. The students are extremely prepared for their college experience and exceed their peers from the public schools. Young women graduate as leaders and independent thinkers. They emphasize community service and giving back. Ther activities and groups to appeal to everyone. I couldn’t have asked for a better place for both my daughters to attend.
I am an alum of Regina, and it is an absolutely wonderful place. An all-female education instilled in me a sense of confidence and ensured that I was not shy about seeking leadership roles. I carried this confidence to college, and later into the workplace. I formed relationships with other students, their families, and Regina teachers and coaches that have lasted to this day (over fifteen years). It is a special sisterhood that cannot be explained unless experienced. Students receive one-on-one attention and are not just a number. Teachers are accessible and want to see the girls succeed. The athletics and arts programs are amazing--several state championship teams, choirs, and wonderful plays. Regina instills Catholic and Christian values in its students by encouraging ethics, conscience, and community service. 100% of the Class of 2019 went on to college. I will always be grateful for my Regina education.
Regina was an excellent school for my daughter. The single sex educational environment allowed her to grow into a confident young woman and her academic progress was tremendous. She entered college fully prepared for that experience.
Start Your Review of Regina High School
I'm very proud to be an alum of Regina High School! I was extremely prepared for college after graduating from Regina, and continue to use the critical thinking skills I built during my time there on a daily basis. In my experience, teachers were engaging, knowledgeable, and invested in student success. Ample extracurricular activities and world-class athletics rounded out the experience. I definitely recommend Regina High School to anyone considering single-sex Catholic education for young women.
Regina is a supportive, academic, and active school. The environment that is provided is great! I love all of the new friends i made this last year! I also enjoy playing sports were the coaches are very supportive!
I’m am going into my junior year and I love it so much! I’ve made so many friends and learned so much. I can’t wait for the next two years to come!