Regina High School is a private, Catholic college preparatory high school for young women, founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph, Third Order of St. Francis. The high school is fully accredited by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement/AdvancEd and is a member of the National Catholic Education Association and the Michigan Association of Non-Public Schools.
PATRON: Mary, Queen of the Universe (Regina Mundi)
COLORS: Blue and White
NICKNAME: 'The Saddlelites'
ALMA MATER: "Regina Mundi"
Regina High School 13900 Masonic Blvd. Warren, Michigan 48088
View Event Description
We invite all students and parents interested in Regina to come explore firsthand how we provide a college-preparatory education in a supportive, Catholic-based environment. It is a great opportunity to meet with current students, parents, teachers, coaches, alumnae and administration. At Regina, we empower young women, encourage their intellectual curiosity and foster active participation in their learning process. Come to our Open House and be inspired by the benefits of a single-gender education. For more information, please contact our Admissions Office at 586.585.0500 x 230
Regina High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A119 Students
- A+78 Students
- B76 Students
- B+74 Students
- B+71 Students
- B+56 Students
- B37 Students
- B+36 Students
- A-25 Students
- B21 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses