At Regina Dominican 91% of graduates are accepted to their first-choice university, 46% of the 2019 graduates chose majors in the STEM fields (compared to less than 4% in the general population), and this year we are enjoying a 51% increase in freshmen enrollment!
Known for launching leaders, Regina Dominican’s Leadership Institute has grown to offer opportunities to students at every level, from freshmen to seniors, and involvement in the program has is a key differentiating factor during the college application process.
On the athletic front, the school is more vibrant than ever with the recent launch of home fields for soccer, lacrosse, and softball. Plus we have major campus redevelopment plans to ensure the physical school reflects the innovation seen in our classrooms.
Open Houses are slated for Thursday, October 17 and Sunday, November 10, all are welcome. Till then, please call to schedule a Shadow Day for your daughter or visit rdhs.org for further information.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-59 Students
- A+54 Students
- A-50 Students
- A-48 Students
- A+43 Students
- A34 Students
- B+32 Students
- A27 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+25 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses