Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
Regina Catholic Education Center is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Iowa, IA. It has 920 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $5,690 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 92% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Regina Catholic Education Center Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A109 Students
- A67 Students
- B+36 Students
- A+25 Students
- B-16 Students
- A-15 Students
- B15 Students
- B14 Students
- A-13 Students
- A13 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Regina Catholic Education Center Reviews
Regina has provided a solid educational experience for our child. The teachers go above and beyond to make sure the students are challenged and learning what they need to that will help them succeed at their next level. They also have a deep level of caring and compassion for each student - we have been amazed at the level of support and community...it is so strong here. There are many opportunities to get involved in multiple activities - arts, athletics, clubs and service. There is truly something for anyone. We feel very comfortable with the level of building safety and security and are impressed with the high level of integrity among the students finding /returning lost items. We would encourage anyone seeking a positive educational experience to look closer at Regina!
Our Spanish department is as top-of-the-line as you get. Amazing teachers who are very willing to help the students in need. The lunches can be very hit-or-miss, but there are some amazing lunches every once in a while. Sports programs take priority over the arts, unfortunately. Regina shines in its sports and academics though, so I would definitely recommend it for those reasons. The diversity at Regina has increased greatly in the past few years. Regina has a tightly knit community that allows everyone to know everybody else. If necessary teachers are very accommodating of students. Regina has better academics than just about any other public school in the area. I would definitely recommend Regina!
Regina Catholic Education center is a very good school! The teacher here are amazing and they want to see you succeed! IF you need help, all of the staff is open to working with you! There are a lot of foreign exchange students which make classes more divers. It is a smaller school in Iowa, but from a big city with three schools. The students are very nice and all most everyone gets a long! New students are welcomed very well by staff and students!