Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Regents School of Austin Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 4,000 private high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+60 Students
- A+32 Students
- A30 Students
- A-29 Students
- A+23 Students
- A23 Students
- A-17 Students
- A+12 Students
- B+10 Students
- A+10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Regents School of Austin
Regents School of Austin Reviews
Review Regents School of Austin
They do an amazing job setting up a strong educational foundation for those who want to be prepared for college. Essay writing, communicating with people, asking questions, solving problems, studying, test taking, time management — these are all things taught extremely well, and the teachers on the campus make it their duty to help the best they can. Honestly, they're probably the best part of the experience!
The administration is a nightmare. Regents suffers from the problems that private schools have when there is a large group of teenagers with lots of money, lots of time, and little parental guidance. The wealthiest students operate with impunity, showing up to school hungover/drunk and doing things that would get other students immediately expelled. If you approach the administration to report bullying, the response is "well that seems unlikely since they're from a nice Christian family". The parents are too busy with their luncheons and social politics to really care if their children are behaving. Students who don't participate in the total amorality will be excluded and bullied in the most unchristian way. Regents is guilty of straying from its mission and has driven away some of the brightest and most promising students you'll ever meet. Regents needs to stop teaching children to ACT like good Christians and start equipping them to BE good Christians.
The teachers at Regents School of Austin are not only brilliant, but also caring which is the best combination. They are all passionate about what they teach and strive to excite students about learning. Lessons are interactive, engaging, and geared toward student interest. All of my teachers have been fully prepared and willing to discuss anything, even if it slightly strays from the lesson plan. From a tangent on CRISPR technology in Molecular Biology, to how integrals are used in the professional field, to the potato crisis in Europe, teachers at Regents constantly take the time to answer questions and discuss issues we are students care about. Our ideas are always heard and respected, even if there is disagreement. Besides the immense knowledge teachers share with us, they also care. I am confident in the relationships I have built with my teachers, and I know that I can count on them. Teacher's at Regents care about our academics and our lives, and act as mentors academically, spiritually, and socially. Every single teacher would make time to help me understand material better, or just spend some time talking with me about life as a high school student. They are amazing individuals to be taught and mentored by, I am incredibly lucky.