Regents School of Austin is a top rated, private, Christian school located in Austin, TX. It has 1,034 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Tuition is $17,353 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 96% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+85 Students
- A+50 Students
- A44 Students
- A36 Students
- A34 Students
- A+25 Students
- A-20 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+14 Students
- A-12 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 22 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Regents School of Austin
Regents School of Austin Reviews
I have been at Regents since first grade and plan on graduating this spring semester. I really enjoy how the class size is small so that i feel like i am the one the teacher is talking to and i feel more engaged. I enjoy the influence and relationships i have been able to build over the years with my teachers and the community around me. The classical christian education has challenged me to work hard at everything i do, not only in the school environment, but in the extra curricular activities as well. The football and track program have given me a chance to grow in who i am and to step up to a leadership position. I also enjoyed the chance to be in the unique laser optics program and work around lasers for 2 years. I also love the challenge and vigor of the senior thesis/ Rhetoric II program. I feel that the entire process will prepare me well for college.
They do an amazing job setting up a strong educational foundation for those who want to be prepared for college. Essay writing, communicating with people, asking questions, solving problems, studying, test taking, time management — these are all things taught extremely well, and the teachers on the campus make it their duty to help the best they can. Honestly, they're probably the best part of the experience!
I believe i’ve been challenged at Regents to the extent that I may succeed later in college. The work load may seem intimidating, but with the right mindset, you can succeed. However, the politics (parent involvement, policies, etc) are somewhat repulsive. Even after going there for 12 years, I find myself frustrated with constant parent involvement in student life, and their control over everything that happens at the school.