Reedy High School is a top rated, public school located in Frisco, TX. It has 1,335 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 94% of students are at least proficient in math and 93% in reading.
Reedy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+190 Students
- A+167 Students
- A91 Students
- A+88 Students
- A-72 Students
- A-71 Students
- A+65 Students
- A65 Students
- A-60 Students
- B+60 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Reedy High School Reviews
The AP teachers are amazing! I absolutely loved my academic experience at Reedy. The counselors are also really helpful. I was not too big of a fan of the administration or the general culture of the school. However overall, it is an awesome school!
My overall experience with Reedy High School in one word would be a triumph. I have overcome terrible friendships, difficult teachers, and bullying. Yet, the reason I rated Reedy High School four stars, is because the hardships have built my character is multiple ways. I am stronger from my battles, smarter from my challenging teachers, and more wise from the bullying. Reedy High School has matured me in ways no other school possibly could. The best part about Reedy, is that I learned how to be myself and grow in my character. In the end I have lasting friendships, traditions I will never forget, and the preparation for my dream college that I will be attending in the fall. Thank you Reedy High School and of course the class of 2019 for best memories.
I have gone to Reedy High School for the past 4 years, and I would say my experience there was excellent. I felt safe if I needed to seek help I had people and the resources to support me. The courses prepared me for college because the workload was pretty heavy but not too bad to where I felt stressed out. The teachers varied a lot. Some were very strict while some were very laid back so that was good. The food was pretty average, some days it was good and other days it was not as good. However, one concern I did have was the lack of diversity. I felt underrepresented as a person of color within the school and there were times when I felt as if I were out of place. But overall, my experience at Reedy was pretty good despite some of the problems I faced.