Reeds Spring High School is a public school located in Reeds Spring, MO. It has 629 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 85% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Reeds Spring High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B124 Students
- C+59 Students
- A-49 Students
- A-45 Students
- C37 Students
- B30 Students
- C+27 Students
- B26 Students
- B-25 Students
- B22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Reeds Spring High School
- B-Hollister High School
- Hollister R-V School District, MO
- 53 reviews
- BForsyth High School
- Forsyth R-III School District, MO
- 32 reviews
- CGalena High School
- Galena R-II School District, MO
- 35 reviews
- B+Blue Eye High School
- Blue Eye R-V School District, MO
- 28 reviews
Reeds Spring High School Reviews
Overall, I had a good time at Reeds Spring! I learned a lot about myself and had a very successful education there. I wish there were more people that looked like me and understood my culture.
The Reeds Spring High School had done so much for me during my difficult times in high school when I was diagnosed with cancer. They were very understanding of my situation and provided me the resources I needed to succeed. They gave my teachers the technology to Skype me for classes, offered me a nice working laptop to work at home, and helped me make a 504 plan in place to make my life much easier. Without this wonderful school, I might not have done as well as I did because of the accommodations they provided to me during that time.
The teachers and administration are phenomenal. My only complaints are with the student body, most of whom seem uninterested with school. Once all of the required classes are finished, it becomes far more tolerable.