Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Reedley Middle College High School is an above average, public, charter school located in Reedley, CA. It has 205 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 31 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Reedley Middle College High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B82 Students
- A52 Students
- C+35 Students
- A35 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+31 Students
- A29 Students
- B25 Students
- A-24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Reedley Middle College High School Reviews
Reedley Middle College high school is a dual enrollment school located in Reedley California, that has offered me to get ahead with my education. The campus environment is amazing since there’s only about 200 RMCHS students and we all get along since is a small school . The staff at RMCHS truly cares about the students, they try to get to know each student on a personal level. Since we’re not a big school we don't have much clubs or activities; however, we are a big FFA school. Our FFA chapter offers more then 10 different CDE’s competition throughout the year, and were more then 75% of the students participate in. In other words, I would like to say that Reedley Middle College High school has thought me more values than a regular high school would, they thought life skills that are going to help me once I enter the real world. Overall my Reedley Middle College High School experience has been amazing and I’m beyond happy I attend RMCHS.
Very small and you get lots of opportunities and extra help! We are a very united bunch and it shows. RMCHS is all about helping out its students and they all do their best to help us accomplish our goals. They help us fill out paperwork, get help, sign up for classes, and a lot more things. We treat each other like family and it has made our high school experience very memorable.
As a student from RMCHS, I have seen how our campus and community had positively grown, but there is still room for improvement. Our program and high school is fairly new, and there is only so much you can do within a short time frame. However, our school has an excellent dual enrollment program that not only helps students get ahead, but also prepares them to attend college after high school. I would recommend this high school for students that are looking for a head start to their college career within a smaller campus.