Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesD+
Reed City High School is a public school located in Reed City, MI. It has 502 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 5% in reading.
Reed City High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-94 Students
- B53 Students
- A46 Students
- B+44 Students
- A+34 Students
- C-27 Students
- B+25 Students
- B20 Students
- B-17 Students
- B-14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 24 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Reed City High School
- CPine River Area Middle/High School
- Pine River Area Schools, MI
- 69 reviews
- B-Baldwin Senior High School
- Baldwin Community Schools, MI
- 25 reviews
- BBig Rapids High School
- Big Rapids Public Schools, MI
- 124 reviews
- C-Evart High School
- Evart Public Schools, MI
- 29 reviews
Reed City High School Reviews
I think of Reed City High School as an average school in most aspects. I believe the teachers care about the students, which I really appreciate. Although, there isn't much diversity, and not many club choices. I think it was an acceptable school to grow up in; however, I am very prepared to move on to a larger and finer school.
What can I say about Reed city high school? I've only lived in one city all my life, I may have moved houses but reed city is my home and the only school I've been to. I love the school, my teachers are like family to me. The longer I've known them the better they are as family to me. I definitely would recommend anyone to send their kids there.
WE NEED A GUIDANCE COUNSELOR THAT CARES AND HAS THE KNOWLEDGE BASE TO "GUIDE" US INTO OUR FUTURES. Teachers should not play favorites and focus on higher standards in order to prepare us for college and life, not just test scores.