Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Redwood Valley Senior High School is a public school located in Redwood Falls, MN. It has 334 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Redwood Valley Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B51 Students
- B47 Students
- A28 Students
- B+24 Students
- B-22 Students
- B+20 Students
- B+18 Students
- B-14 Students
- B+14 Students
- B+12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Redwood Valley Senior High School
- BBOLD Senior High School
- BOLD School District, MN
- PK, 7-12
- 31 reviews
- B-Cedar Mountain Secondary School
- Cedar Mountain School District, MN
- 17 reviews
- BWabasso Secondary School
- Wabasso Public School District, MN
- 22 reviews
- NGEvery Child Has Opportunities Charter School
- Public School
- Echo, MN
- 4 reviews
Redwood Valley Senior High School Reviews
It’s an amazing school with great, caring staff and students who welcome people with an amazing warm environment. When moving there my 7th grade year I was nervous, going from a much larger school to a much smaller populated school. My worries were in vain for I instantly made great friends and found that everyone there is so friendly and really have others best interests at heart! The staff does their very best to make sure each student feels welcome and safe. Not only that, but they teach with such enthusiasm you can’t help but love what you’re learning about. The passion amongst the staff is palpable. I would recommend this school very highly to any single person who asked. It’s an amazing town and is lucky to have such an amazing school like Redwood Valley High.
Redwood Valley Senior High School has brought many opportunities for me to explore my interest in future careers. The school has amazing support and connection with the local businesses in town. This makes it very easy for students to find work and help the community with services projects. We appreciate our community and try to better it every day. GO CARDS!
The school has a very well structured education curriculum that is designed to help students prepare for college, which it does extremely well. The staff work with students often, and do genuinely care about their students. The school could have better administration, but the staff on the teacher level are very good at what they do, with the resources they have at their disposal.