Redwood High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+167 Students
- A+148 Students
- A+119 Students
- A+108 Students
- A84 Students
- A+79 Students
- A+78 Students
- A-78 Students
- A75 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Redwood High School Reviews
Review Redwood High School
Academics and opportunities are endless since the school is so large. However, it's hard to make friends and social life and school culture needs improving. Students are pushed to be independent and responsible for themselves and many teachers are very passionate about the subjects they teach. There are many courses offered as well.
Redwood High School creates a challenging learning environment to push their students as far as they possible can, to be as successful as they can. However, amidst all of the academic rigor, Redwood is the perfect place for passion to thrive. Anything one might already love doing, or would like try: Redwood's got it and they will help you succeed. For example, the drama program at Redwood has become my home. The sense of community seems almost unreal, and while doing what I love, I have learned so much about being and stage, and everything else it takes to run a theatre company. For sports teams, there is a reason Redwood Athletic's always preform well. The players have the passion and the coaches help drive them forward with that passion. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to become the person I am these last 4 years.
Good teaching Staff and proactive Administration. Keep the school safe. Would like to see the workload reduced as students get too stressed out. Wealthy community fosters entitlement attitude. Most of the kids receive birthday cars that are more expensive than the cars we own.