Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Redwater High School is an above average, public school located in Redwater, TX. It has 345 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Redwater High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-63 Students
- C+62 Students
- B-55 Students
- B42 Students
- A+42 Students
- A-39 Students
- B36 Students
- B-32 Students
- A+27 Students
- B+24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Redwater High School
- B-James Bowie High School
- Simms Independent School District, TX
- 67 reviews
- BQueen City High School
- Queen City Independent School District, TX
- 28 reviews
- BMaud School
- Maud Independent School District, TX
- PK, K-12
- 6 reviews
- B-New Boston High School
- New Boston Independent School District, TX
- 69 reviews
Redwater High School Reviews
I liked that Redwater High School offered many dual credit classes that transferred to my current college. The faculty and staff did a great job at preparing me for college! I also liked that the school was not too large, and the teachers treated the students like family.
I love the small town family atmosphere of Redwater High School. I like how everyone knows everyone. However, I would like to see updated facilities, which they are in the process of right now. I would also like to see a better athletics program.
Redwater High School is a great school because of the academic possibilities that you can take. The band and art programs that I have been a part of my great experience. The club programs are also a great thing to be included in too. Everyone at this high school is very friendly and kind towards each other. We as students have accepted who we are and who others are too.