Redbank Valley High School is a public school located in New Bethlehem, PA. It has 479 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 39% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+71 Students
- B-38 Students
- B32 Students
- A+22 Students
- A15 Students
- B-13 Students
- B+12 Students
- A+9 Students
- C+9 Students
- B+9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Redbank Valley High School
- C+West Shamokin Junior/Senior High School
- Armstrong School District, PA
- 64 reviews
- CUnion High School
- Union School District, PA
- 42 reviews
- CBrookville Junior/Senior High School
- Brookville Area School District, PA
- 53 reviews
- B-Clarion Area Junior/Senior High School
- Clarion Area School District, PA
- 100 reviews
Redbank Valley High School Reviews
Redbank Valley High School has improved over the years, but there's still a long way to go. The higher ups in administration is this school's weak spot.
Redbank is a very small school, the graduating classes are usually around 100. Education is standard, there is not much diversity, and they are always talking about cutting the arts programs
Our school has the largest bible club in the world and we are a very very small school so that is outstanding. We have many different clubs that students have the chance to get involved in. There are always different field trips scheduled for all kinds of clubs and classed. Sometimes we go and see colleges, tour a city, or do whatever activity the club is involve with. Also, the administration is always welcome to ideas and follows through with them.