Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Red Rock Central Secondary School is a highly rated, public school located in Lamberton, MN. It has 263 students in grades 5-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Red Rock Central Secondary School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B27 Students
- B21 Students
- A11 Students
- B-9 Students
- B-7 Students
- B+7 Students
- A5 Students
- A-4 Students
- A4 Students
- B+4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Red Rock Central Secondary School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Red Rock Central Secondary School Reviews
I had a great time at Red Rock Central! There is a place for everyone, whether athletic or artistic. Being in the music program and the drama productions has changed my life in the best way possible. The staff is so welcoming and helpful to all students and love to see them succeed. I’m proud to say that I will graduate from Red Rock Central.
They are very good at prepping students for life and have many activities. The teachers are mostly good at explaining the subjects. Sports are so amazing because you have basketball, volleyball, wrestling, baseball, softball, football, cheer, track, and cross country.
There were many activities to get involved in. Unfortunately, not many participated in diverse activities. If you were athletic, you didn't participate in music or drama and vice versa. The extracurricular activities were high quality and relatively high quantity.