Red Mountain High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A531 Students
- B+325 Students
- B-253 Students
- A-252 Students
- B+138 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+33 Students
- B-32 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.54 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.54 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.73 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.96 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.96 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.96 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.101 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.101 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.101 responses
Red Mountain High School Reviews
Review Red Mountain High School
This school is considered an excellent high school in the Mesa Public Schools district. Though I have no other high school experience to compare it to, I must agree! The academics are excellent. I enjoyed all of my advanced and AP classes- the teachers were knowledgeable and caring, dedicated to helping the students do their best. A great variety of sports and clubs and music opportunities were offered. In fact, the choir is one of the best in the country and the softball team won the state title several years in a row! The campus was well-maintained and clean, although several things needed to be updated (like the restrooms). Ultimately, I enjoyed my experience there.
Red Mountain High School has awesome and helpful teachers, administrators,counselors, and other staff. The schools academics are totally great but sometimes leaves no room for improvement. The school lacks diversity and more union between students to make it a better school!
I would like to see an upgrade in some of the things around campus as far as infrastructure goes, although I have noticed gradual changes occurring which has really helped the appearance of the school reflect the academic level. All of the teachers here are very supportive of their students and take personal interest in their students lives. The staff, administration and principal are all very welcoming and work with each student to best accommodate each student's needs. There is not a disconnect between admin and teachers and you can tell that there has been significant changes in the atmosphere and resources available to students to push the school to that great level that it is now performing at.