Red Creek High School is an above average, public school located in Red Creek, NY. It has 305 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 90% in reading.
Red Creek High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B22 Students
- B+11 Students
- B-10 Students
- A10 Students
- B7 Students
- A+6 Students
- A+6 Students
- B-6 Students
- B6 Students
- C+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Red Creek High School
- B-Weedsport Junior/Senior High School
- Weedsport Central School District, NY
- 22 reviews
- BCato-Meridian Senior High School
- Cato-Meridian Central School District, NY
- 34 reviews
- B-North Rose-Wolcott High School
- North Rose-Wolcott Central School District, NY
- 46 reviews
- B+G. Ray Bodley High School
- Fulton City School District, NY
- 93 reviews
Red Creek High School Reviews
I spent my years with a class that was so close and friendly to all of our 6o members. Being so small allowed us to connect to everyone. Nobody spent the day alone or without anyone to talk to. We call ourselves a family. Not only are we close to each other but to our teachers as well. Some students don't have the best life back home, so having the ability to stay after school from 230 to 330 with a teacher gives these students more time away. This one hour period has gained life long friendships with the teachers who are willing to listen to your problems both academic and emotional. Overall school is a comfort place. It's welcoming and a fantastic place to spend five days a week for most of your life.
My school won a blue ribbion award for top 10 schools. Most of the teachers will do anything to try and help a student. Our school is small but academics are very important. Everyone knows everybody in our school.
Teachers are very involved with getting students to enjoy school while still learning necessary information. Most teachers believe in teaching more than what is required and take time to answer questions whenever needed.