Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Red Bay High School is a public school located in Red Bay, AL. It has 859 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 50% in reading.
Red Bay High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-43 Students
- C+42 Students
- B39 Students
- A-30 Students
- A-25 Students
- A22 Students
- A18 Students
- A-18 Students
- A-17 Students
- C+12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Red Bay High School
Red Bay High School Reviews
Red Bay High is a wonderful school that offers an amazing learning environment along with friendly teachers and memories that will last a lifetime. The only thing about this school that I would like to see change would be the buildings themselves and the amount of programs offered. This school has been standing for over 60 years and yet has never been remodeled, this could pose serious health risks for the students. Being a small public school however, I feel like more programs and clubs could be offered instead of just shoving the students who dont have programs of interest at the school into online classes.
While attending Red Bay High School, I enjoyed my time there. One thing I would like to see change is allowing students to have the opportunity to have lunch from off campus providers.
Overall my experience at Red Bay High School has been good. I have had alot of impact overall from the teachers and administration to make me feel like I was someone. Being from a small town you grow more of a personal relationship with fellow students and staff. I would like to see change in college just to have more opportunities and grow further knowledge.