REALM Charter School is a learning community founded on the principles of Love, Grit, and Action. REALM serves grades 6-12 focusing on college preparedness, project-based learning, and social justice. Our middle and high school programs support and challenge the whole child through rigorous curriculum, a personalized advisory program, and enrichment opportunities. We prepare students to succeed in college and beyond by connecting the classroom to community, core content to creativity, and their voices to citizenship.
Realm Charter High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+27 Students
- A+25 Students
- A24 Students
- B-22 Students
- A-19 Students
- B16 Students
- A-16 Students
- A+15 Students
- A15 Students
- A14 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Realm Charter High School Reviews
As with all schools, communication with parents can be more timely as can teacher retention.