Real Life Christian Academy is an above average, private, Christian school located in Clermont, FL. It has 463 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $8,000 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 63% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Real Life Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-32 Students
- A+18 Students
- A17 Students
- B16 Students
- B13 Students
- A12 Students
- C12 Students
- B+12 Students
- C+11 Students
- B+10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Real Life Christian Academy Reviews
For the exception of the 7th grade Language Art teacher, Ms. Podguski , who loves to humiliate students in front of the others, the school is wonderful. The funny thing is that, she’s the one in Life Group as well. My child asked me one time, “ mom, isn’t this supposed to be a christian person? Cause she has humuliated and disrespect students since day one! We don’t even dare to ask her anything cause we are all afraid of what she’s gonna come up with!”. There’re ways and there’re ways. Sad , so, so very sad example.
Real Life Christian Academy is a great school. It challenges me academically, while also ensuring a strong relationship with God. This school also offers many extracurricular activities, providing a place of self-expression for everyone. They also have great resources and people who are qualified in aiding students with college readiness.
My daughter attends Real life Christian Academy. Her Readiness program is excellent as well other programs they have. I haven't see programs like this in elementary school, only in high school and she's in third grade getting a fantastic level. The Academy along have a top notch building and they are really well organized. I believe the tuition is reasonable considering the top building they have and classes they offering. I did my homework when I was looking private schools and others they charge almost the same and they don't even have a proper school building.