Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C176 Students
- C+142 Students
- A+109 Students
- B-100 Students
- A-100 Students
- C+97 Students
- B+94 Students
- A+63 Students
- B60 Students
- A-49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 48 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.40 responses
Schools like Reading Senior High School
- CAntietam Middle/High School
- Antietam School District, PA
- 21 reviews
- B-Pottstown Senior High School
- Pottstown School District, PA
- 72 reviews
- C+Fleetwood Senior High School
- Fleetwood Area School District, PA
- 155 reviews
- B-Daniel Boone Area High School
- Daniel Boone Area School District, PA
- 91 reviews
Reading Senior High School Reviews
Review Reading Senior High School
I have such wonderful memories from when I was in high school! I worked really hard in my studies and getting good grades, which all paid off in the end. My teachers were encouraging and motivating. Two of my favorite professors were Mr. Harris, who I had for Precalculus, and Mrs. Hinzman, who I had for History. I absolutely love math, but Mr. Harris made it so easy to understand and I never looked at the clock, even though he was my last period of the day! As for History, it was not one of my favorite subjects, but Mrs. Hinzman made it fun and exciting to learn! Last but not least, the JROTC program helped shape me into a more confident leader. Master Sergeant Kelly was always there for me and encouraged me to set my bars higher and to never give up!
What I like about Reading Senior High School is that when work hard to achieve high academic, you will get notice by colleges who awaits you after High School and there is alot of activities and afterschool activities you can be apart of. In most of all, diversity plays a big part meaning that if you do not speak english there is ESL classes that will adhence your language and the teachers always encourage students to thrive for success. They help you with basically anything you need help with and they will stay afterschool just to help you. They care about if you are doing well in the subject and if you comprehend what's being taught. Overall Reading Senior High School have a lot of opportunities.
During my years at Reading High School I really did grow. I started my 11th grade year and as soon as I started I never saw how much school spirit this school year shows, teachers push us to become better students, we have so much college prep opportunities. When I became a Red Knight I noticed I have changed, not physically but mentally. My grades have changed from D's and C's to getting A's and B's, CORE classes to honor classes, I knew I was no longer just an ordinary student, I am now an honors student. They also give us great opportunities as interns. Becoming an intern has changed my life because now that I will be working in an environment I want to learn so much more about I can now know what I want for my future, all because of Reading Senior High School. Once a Red Knight, I will always be a Red Knight...