Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Raymore-Peculiar Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Peculiar, MO. It has 1,952 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 30% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Raymore-Peculiar Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+234 Students
- B-228 Students
- A-228 Students
- B199 Students
- B189 Students
- NG121 Students
- B+112 Students
- A101 Students
- A-99 Students
- A-86 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.41 responses
Schools like Raymore-Peculiar Senior High School
- BPleasant Hill High School
- Pleasant Hill R-III School District, MO
- 103 reviews
- BLouisburg High School
- Louisburg Unified School District, KS
- 63 reviews
- ALee's Summit North High School
- Lee's Summit R-VII School District, MO
- 435 reviews
- B-Harrisonville High School
- Harrisonville R-IX School District, MO
- 91 reviews
Raymore-Peculiar Senior High School Reviews
I very much enjoyed my time as a student at Ray-Pec! I felt safe and comfortable in the learning environment and made lots of friends during my high school career. Ray-Pec takes pride in their academics/extracurriculars and holds their students to high standards. They provide a numerous amount of extra curricular activities so every student can find something to be involved in. My favorite memories from my time at Ray-Pec was Friday night football games, school plays, and pep assemblies! The Raymore-Peculiar school district is a rapidly growing school district and a great community to enroll your students in!
Raymore-Peculiar Senior High School the academics are great! We have multiple programs within our school to help students with grades! Athletics are pretty good, and our school teams are fun to watch. Our sports team could be less politically run. The diversity of the school could increase. Our cafeteria food is pretty good we have multiple options to choose from and they're very different options at that. Ranging from extremely healthy to not as healthy. Our staff is pretty good at helping and meeting student needs. The facilities are pretty decent.
At Raymore-Peculiar, I am most infatuated with the fact that there are so many different academic and extracurricular opportunities offered here. From AP to IB to Dual Credit courses, there are always new ways for students to learn and stay engaged. I have fallen in love with the band program at this school, and this has pushed me to practice diligently to make the Missouri All-State Band both my sophomore and junior year; if it were not for this school, I would have never discovered my passion for music. Compared to other high schools, the staff at Ray-Pec truly care about their students and want them to comprehend and retain the information they are teaching to us. While there are always going to be negative aspects to every high school, there are definitely not many negative things that I could point out about this school. Over the past four years, I have grown to love this school and I am going to be truly sad when it is time for me to start the next chapter of my life.