grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C+
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade B
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade B
- Foodgrade B+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Raymond Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Raymond, WA. It has 258 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Raymond Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B minus46 Students
- grade C+46 Students
- grade A minus45 Students
- grade B minus36 Students
- grade A36 Students
- grade B+33 Students
- grade B+16 Students
- grade B+13 Students
- grade A minus12 Students
- grade B+11 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade B minus
- Housinggrade B minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responses
- Suicide Prevention20%
- 100 Year Celebration10%
- Art Gallery10%
- Fife band10%
- Pep rallies10%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$12,895 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 4 responses
Schools like Raymond Junior/Senior High School
- grade C+Willapa Valley Junior/Senior High School
- Willapa Valley School District, WA
- Rating 3.41 out of 5 51 reviews
- grade BSouth Bend High School
- South Bend School District, WA
- Rating 4.5 out of 5 2 reviews
- grade B+North River School
- North River School District, WA
- PK, K-12
- Rating 3 out of 5 1 review
Raymond Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Rating 3.26 out of 5 27 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I have attended to Raymond for as long as I can remember. It has always been such a warmhearted and welcoming school. Each teacher makes sure to know and understand each individual student since we are such a small school. I have basically grown up with my class, the class of 2021. I have always tried my best to be involved with my school. I participated in basically every club/sport they had to offer. If I had the chance to go to any school in my area, I would choose Raymond every single time.
I greatly enjoyed my time at Raymond Junior/Senior High School. I have always loved our tight-knit community and all of the care our staff puts into giving us a quality education. Something that I wish our school offered is AP classes, but I understand that our limited resources and small student body make it difficult for such opportunities to be available.
My experience at Raymond High School was average. The teachers worry about your education more than your mental health which I disliked. At times teachers were unfair and did not try to understand a students perspective. I will admit that this did not apply to all teachers. Overall the staff members were kind and made you feel welcome. It is a small school in a small town so we were all very close and distant at the same time.