Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Raymond High School is a public school located in Raymond, NH. It has 367 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Raymond High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+87 Students
- B48 Students
- B-41 Students
- B-39 Students
- C33 Students
- B29 Students
- C+28 Students
- B26 Students
- A+24 Students
- A23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Raymond High School
- C-Epping High School
- Epping School District, NH
- 42 reviews
- B+Newmarket Senior High School
- Newmarket School District, NH
- 60 reviews
- C-Sanborn Regional High School
- Sanborn Regional School District, NH
- 109 reviews
- BDover Senior High School
- Dover School District, NH
- 239 reviews
Raymond High School Reviews
It is a very small school, so students will always know their teachers and classmates. With every school, there is always good and bad teachers, but for a smaller school, RHS does a nice job hiring good teachers. Students are overlooked because of the school size and the school ranking.
My teachers have been really awesome and will miss them a lot. I wish them the very best next year. The football program is really good too. I played 3yrs and made All State lineman. It was very exciting. The teachers are really involved, going the extra mile to help whenever you have a question. I will always remember my high school years and all of my friends.
Raymond High School is what you make of it. Since it is a small school you are able to have a big impact on the school if you choose to. It is a fantastic and close community, you will be sure to make memories that will last a lifetime. In terms of education, the school is average. Some teachers here will tell you that that Raymond isn't their dream school to work at. You will experience some passionate teachers and others who sit behind there desk with no lessons all year.