COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Ravenscroft is committed to delivering our mission through an educational experience deeply rooted in on-campus programming while also providing learning options for those who are unable to be on campus due to significant health risks of the student or a family member in the residence. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade B
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A+
- Sportsgrade B+
A Ravenscroft education fosters intellectual, artistic, and athletic inquiry built on hands-on experimentation and practice. Our robust PreK-12 curriculum provides the building blocks for a strong educational foundation while also cultivating happy, healthy learners. Through age-appropriate lessons, our signature Lead From Here framework builds essential 21st-century skills and emphasizes the value of leading self, leading with others, and changing our world — molding citizen leaders who are prepared to thrive in a complex and interdependent world. Ravenscroft values independent thinking in the context of our strong social fabric, which is inclusive and supportive of all students.
Ravenscroft School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+88 Students
- grade A+73 Students
- grade A+35 Students
- grade B+33 Students
- grade B28 Students
- grade A+28 Students
- grade A+26 Students
- grade B+25 Students
- grade A minus24 Students
- grade A20 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 29 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 29 responses
- Sporting events23%
- Community service events18%
- Raven social experiences and activities16%
- Key club14%
- Lead From Here Activities10%
- International Fesitival6%
- School dances4%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 30 responses
- Offers Full WeekYes
- Offers Part WeekNo data available
- Offers Full DayYes
- Offers Part DayYes
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 34 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 5 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade B
Ravenscroft School Reviews
The school has been very "tight" with restrictions and protocols during COVID, and as a result seems as if there have been very few cases on campus.
Beautiful campus, well kept athletic fields, nice fine arts performance facility and expansion in the athletic and student center.
Parents can get involved in a variety of ways - and easy to do!
Kids are prepared to excel in college and beyond. The Lead From Here curriculum ( in partnership with the Center for Creative Leadership) really instills the competencies in the kids whether they realize it or not... and this year... resilience was certainly a part of thier year!