Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Ravenscroft School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+39 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+16 Students
- A-15 Students
- A-13 Students
- A-11 Students
- B+11 Students
- A+11 Students
- A10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ravenscroft School
Ravenscroft School Reviews
Have two boys that are students at Ravenscroft. The teachers are amazing! The academic curriculum is advanced and has set them up well to pursue the AP courses of their interest and that are attractive to colleges. The emphasis Ravenscroft has on citizenship, specifically citizen leadership, has shaped the boys into young men that think about making positive changes to benefit others...and expanding their thinking to a global level.
The school's college counseling program is phenomenal, and definitely aids students in finding out where they will fit best. However, the administration is overly strict and suffocating, and the school's homework load is often way more than it needs to be for a high school curriculum. Most of the teachers are passionate about helping their students succeed and are available for help outside of class, and there are many extracurricular activities representing a variety of interests. However, the administration often treats high schoolers like children instead of adults, and gets involved in outside-of-school life that has no effect on a student's academic experience, which grants my negative rating. Academically, the school will definitely prepare kids for college, but socially, it stunts growth.
My teachers have gone to amazing colleges and universities. Several teachers have various graduate degrees; it honestly baffles me that some of them are teaching high schoolers. Each teacher has just enough liberty to push students in a different way per class; teaching styles are not uniform, so students are continuously adapting learning strategies. Teachers are always available for tutorial, constantly get involved in student clubs, and attend student athletic games or weekend activities on their own time. They go to community service events with students. The administration is so close knit with the students; student groups can easily lobby for change and be heard by the teachers.